Hello, wonderful women!
We've got seven exciting events and opportunities coming up this month to help you onto the next stage of your political journey:
1. Our latest round of My Political Future starts tomorrow 7:30-9pm, but there's still time to sign up! We'd love for you to join us.
2. If you're dreaming of a life in Westminster, join our friends at 50:50 Parliament on Tuesday 15th November 7-9pm to meet women MPs, network and get expert advice.
3. Get clued up on your digital rights so you can feel confident online. Join our friends at Glitch on Monday 21st November 7-8:30pm for a vital online workshop.
4. We need women like you in local politics. Discover if becoming a councillor is right for you in our free workshop on Thursday 24th November at either 12:30-1:30 or 7:30-9pm, in partnership with the LGA. Afterwards, we'll provide you with all the resources you need to find out more and get started. Join us either at 12:30-1:30 or 7:30-9pm.
5. Our next d/Deaf and Disabled Women in Politics network meeting will be on Thursday 24th November, with sessions 1-2 and 7-8pm. If you're a woman in, or aspiring to be in, politics or activism with a disability or long-term health condition please email [email protected] to register your interest.
6. Our final Ask Her session of 2022 will be on Monday 28th November. If you'd benefit from a 20 minute call with our team to get advice or support, we'd love for you to book an appointment with us.
7. If you're preparing to stand as a candidate for the next general election or local elections, we want to be your cheerleader. Tell us that you're planning on standing and we'll send you free resources and invites to bespoke events to support you on this exciting journey.